Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry p od about target fleer hot prospects

from target i bought a donruss classics blister and did alright i just went back to target today and saw 4 blisters of fleer hot prospects hockey for $6.97 each and thought what a great deal and product. well very seldom am i not happy with what i get but after i opened all 4 packs i noticed the top of the packs said retail. why in the world $6.97 for retail which i got absolutely nothing i figured they were hobby well next time i know to look and hopefully when i get my 2 boxes in this week it will make up for the wasted $28.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Why are you blaming Fleer when it stated RETAIL on the packs?

anyways why would you expect there to be HOBBY packs at target?

There are hobby packs at Target all the time, Sweet Spot, Classics, all that.

I almost fell for the same thing n the Hot Prospects, there hoping you dont notice.

really? does it say hobby on the pack jw because i dont know how to tell the difference between a retail pack and a hobby pack at target

Usually there in Blister Packs (Like a pack within a lil case, they hang on the wall). I think they normally say hobby.

All the hobby packs come in the blister packages and are hanging...

I've been able to get the following from Target in Hobby Blisters:
    Sweet Spot-Baseball, Football, Basketball-9.99
    Bowman Sterling-29.99
    Donruss Classics-5.99
    Reflections-Baseball, football-9.99
    Gridiron Gear-6.99
    Topps Pristine-29.99
    Topps Legends Signature-29.99

so i collect wwe cards and at walmart they have blister packs of wwe insider where you get 2 packs- so that means those are hobby packs?

Not necessarily... You have to look for the Topps Hobby insignia to be sure you're getting hobby...

At Target they sometimes have Fleer Ultra football, 2 packs per blister... Sometimes they are hobby, but if you don't look carefully, sometimes they are retail dressed up like Hobby....

ONE MORE THING lol caps- what does the topps hobby insignia look like

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast