(20) Mult-Colored Patch/GU'd lot first $25 PayPal delivered!! L@@K inside!!

(20) Mult-Colored Patch/GU'd lot first; $25 PayPal delivered takes it!! L@@K inside!! Many of this are serial numbered of 50!!

Always looking for 1960 Topps Baseball upgrades and Minnesota Twins Prospect autographs.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    bump..
    Always looking for 1960 Topps Baseball upgrades and Minnesota Twins Prospect autographs.

one more try!

bump

Since you're not getting much action and i looked through your PB. I'll give you a $100 for all your game used and autos. Just an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Gem.Mint View Post
    Since you're not getting much action and i looked through your PB. I'll give you a $100 for all your game used and autos. Just an option.
    no hanks

No problem. Let me know when you change your mind. Me offer will still stand. Thanks and good day.