My first ever UD Series 1 box,,,

,,, and probably my last. U was at the LCS today, felt like opening something, and the YGs drew me to it instead of SPA and the price was ok as well, Now i knew from reading other posts here about breaks, these boxes are a crapshoot, so no high expectations going in, and they were met... Here are the results....

Goalie nightmares--ugly cards, waste of time
    Zach Parise, Filip Forsberg, Joe Pavelski

Super Colossal (??)-Super colossal waste of card stock
    Chris Thorburn, Antoine Roussel

UDD Portraits
    Morgan Rielly, Alex Pietrangelo, Jamie Benn, Sinny Milano Rookie

Shinning Stars
    Joe Thornton, Nicklas Backstrom, Jake Allen (PC), Jamie Benn Blue

Canvas
    Freddie Hamilton, Brent Seabrook, Artemi Panarin (PC), Mitch Marner/Patrick Laine Checklist

Game Used Jersey
    Nikita Kucherov

Young Guns
    Nick Sorensen, Ivan Provorov, Sonny Milano, Nikita Zaitsev, Noel Acciari, Justin Bailey

AND

Patrick Kane Clear Cut (PC for now not sure if selling it or not)

On the plus side, the base set looks great, the usual; upper deck photography, and only a few cards needed to fill it. No need to buy anymore boxes, just will buy packs the odd time to fill the base set

The owner also gave me a pack of cards on a team bag type of package. Ten cards, they all say :winter" underneath the players name. Anyone know about them? The players are Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Ben Simmons, Tiger Woods, Mario Lemieux, Connor McDavid, Carey Price, William Nylander, Patrick Roy, Wayne Gretzky. They are numbered W1 - W10 in the order i listed them. The store owner wasn't sure what they were for just given to him to give out with UD purchase.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    winter cards are just promotion ud gave during the black friday my lcs said
    I pc crosby, lemieux,glachenyuk, lafleur, habs, brodeur,larkin, artifact saphire 13-14, spx winning material 13-14,
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

hey lmk if your trading the yg checklist laine/marner, I need it for my set

lmk
    jim
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

"I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

Not a bad break. I got those Winter cards today as well. My packs only had 8 cards each though. I pulled a nice Panarin Clear cut if you're interested. I could use the Marner/Laine Checklist as well.
    Main PC: Jake Gardiner
    Main PC Team: Leafs
    Wantlist:
    Hidden Content
    Traders Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Nice hit on the Kane - the Winter cards are a nice Black Friday promo thing. Weird that they don't just give out the full 10-card set in the packs but still cool.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content