Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WTTF Cubs - Cards, Memorabilia, etc

As the title says, looking to trade for Cubs. Can be cards, signed or GU memorabilia, etc. Most non-Cubs stuff in my bucket is available in trade. Here's a few examples (all cards pictured are available, just pointing out some of the highlights):

Nationals:
    Turner Refractor auto
    Giolito Refracto auto

Indians stuff #1:
    Salazar Auto /35
    Salazar Auto
    Lindor Sophomore Standout /150
    Lindor Gold paper /50

Indians #2:

Yankees:

Pirates:
    Glasnow/Meadows Turn 2 Auto /50

Orioles:
    Ricard Heritage Gold /5

Duplicate Bryants:

Correas:

Aaron Nola:

Nick Gordon:

Mike Ditka Signed Jersey with PSA cert:

Jorge Soler Jersey with PSA cert:

Tom Glavine signed HOF ball with Tristar cert /36:

Bobby Hull signed puck:

Brett Hull signed puck:

2. Kronozio
    I can give you large list of about 100+ cubs cards that are mainly base win a few refractors and inserts in there as well. Lmk if you want me to make list. Have a ton of soler and a lot of other former and current cubs

I'm interested in the Orioles and Nationals auto's. What are their years/sets/subsets and bv's? Here is the link to CUBS gu I have available - https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-trade-or-sale - PLMK if you're interested in any. Thanks. Have a good day, Rodney

Quote Originally Posted by Cubs14 View Post
    I can give you large list of about 100+ cubs cards that are mainly base win a few refractors and inserts in there as well. Lmk if you want me to make list. Have a ton of soler and a lot of other former and current cubs
    I'm not overly interested in a huge quantities of base cards, but would potentially be interested in the refractors and inserts depending on what you're looking for in return.

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    I'm interested in the Orioles and Nationals auto's. What are their years/sets/subsets and bv's? Here is the link to CUBS gu I have available - https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-trade-or-sale - PLMK if you're interested in any. Thanks. Have a good day, Rodney
    I'll get that info after work tonight, I don't have a book so I won't have bv's but I can get you the specifics of the cards once I get home. Thanks.

Thanks for the quick reply. Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good afternoon, Rodney

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good afternoon, Rodney
    Here are the details:

2016 Bowman - Chrome Prospect Autographs Rafael Bautista (CPA-RB)
    2016 Bowman - Chrome Rookie Autographs Trea Turner (CRA-TT) Refractor /499
    2016 Bowman Chrome - Chrome Rookie Autographs Lucas Giolito (BCAR-LG) Refractor /499
    2016 Bowman Inception - Prospect Autographs Trey Mancini (PA-TM)
    2016 Bowman Inception - Prospect Autographs Trey Mancini (PA-TM) Purple Refractor /150
    2015 Bowman's Best - Best of 2015 Autographs DJ Stewart (B15-DST)

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Thanks for the quick reply. I just got my "NEW" monthly Beckett in the mail today (Jan. 2017 edition). I just got through looking up their bv's. Their bv's are --- $8 each Bautista,Giolito,Stewart ($24 total) - Mancini $15 & $18(#ed one) ($33 total) - and Trea Turner $40. What would you want for them ? Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good night, Rodney

Any interest in a few additional cards I found as well since you're interested in Nats/Orioles:

2013 Topps - Making Their Mark Stephen Strasburg GU (MMR-SS)
    2013 Topps Archives - 1960 Topps Relic Nick Markakis GU (60R-NM)
    2014 Topps Tier One - Acclaimed Autographs Mark Trumbo (AA-MTU) /299 *It is a Dbacks card but figured I'd check.

I think I still have these..would be interested in Turner first, Molitor auto, Wills auto, Clemente patch card along with the Dolphin patch plus a few others

2003 Donruss Champions Autographs Notation #281 Todd Wellemeyer 3/23 (CUBS) N/A
    2004 Studio #202 Ronny Cedeno auto 233/766 RC (CHC)
    2004 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites Autographs #DKE Don Kessinger (CUBS)
    2008 SP Authentic #148 Micah Hoffpauir RC auto 128/699 (CUBS)
    2013 Hometown Heroes Hometown Signatures #20 Leon Durham (CHC)
    2013 Select #216 Junior Lake AU 371/750 RC auto (CHC)
    Last edited by 10braves; 11-28-2016 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 10braves View Post
    I think I still have these..would be interested in Turner first

2004 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites Autographs #DKE Don Kessinger (CUBS)
    2013 Hometown Heroes Hometown Signatures #20 Leon Durham (CHC)
    You no longer have these 4:

Because you already traded them to me back in February. ;)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast