Poll: Will the Browns go 0-16 this season?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Will the Browns go 0-16 this season?

Will the Browns go 0-16 this season?
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    Bengals and Chargers at home ... those look like two losses to me

At Bills and Steelers ... those look like two blow-out loses to me

0-16 ... sounds right

The real question is if they will draft a QB (Trubisky/Watson/Kizer) or a defensive monster (Garrett/Allen) with the #1 pick ... I can only imagine if they had drafted Dak Prescott last year and paired him with Leonard Fournette this year how different their team could lok, but oh well, this is the Browns we're talking about, hahaha
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. Im so blessed.
    Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Quote Originally Posted by Jameis1of1 View Post
    I can only imagine if they had drafted Dak Prescott last year and paired him with Leonard Fournette this year how different their team could lok, but oh well, this is the Browns we're talking about, hahaha
    I'm going to bet they would have thrown him out there and he would have been destroyed like Tim Couch or others over the years. The Browns are just not a team you want to be drafted by which is weird because I can't think of any star guy to hold out and demand to be traded after being picked by the Browns. Elway was with the Colts, Eli didn't want to play with the Chargers, and Bo left for baseball over playing for the Bucs but can't remember a guy boycotting the Browns.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    I'm going to bet they would have thrown him out there and he would have been destroyed like Tim Couch or others over the years. The Browns are just not a team you want to be drafted by which is weird because I can't think of any star guy to hold out and demand to be traded after being picked by the Browns. Elway was with the Colts, Eli didn't want to play with the Chargers, and Bo left for baseball over playing for the Bucs but can't remember a guy boycotting the Browns.
    I agree with you 100%

I do think a Dak/Fournette duo could have been great, but I agree the Browns probably would not have let Dak develop and could have destroyed him as well.

I was high on Dak before the draft and I like the kid, but it cracks me up how much "winning" in a "team" game influences people in regards to individual greatness. If Dak was on the Browns or 49'ers this year he would be getting killed and everyone would probably be calling him a bust. The kid is playing behind the most dominant offensive line in the entire NFL and is surrounded by weapons on the offensive side of the ball.

I feel the same way about Derek Carr ... I like the kid and think he's very, very good, but the Raiders have a great line and a ton of weapons ... stick him on another team and it would be an entirely different story.

As for a player boycotting the Browns ... it is very strange that it's never happened yet, especially at the QB position ... and I doubt one of the QB's in the up-coming draft will be the first to do so either ... maybe we'll have to wait until the Browns draft a Manning in the future, hahahaha

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. Im so blessed.

as a Bills fan, I am 100% confident that they will find a way to screw up the Browns bid for perfection and the 1976 Bucs and 2008 Lions can sit back and celebrate

*sarcasm*
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    as a Bills fan, I am 100% confident that they will find a way to screw up the Browns bid for perfection and the 1976 Bucs and 2008 Lions can sit back and celebrate

*sarcasm*
    A Bills fan? Oh man, now that is a tortured fan base. I was raised a Lions fans so I know all about abject failure as they have NEVER even won a conference title in the SB age, squandered the entire career of the greatest "running" running back in history, and went 0-16 once .... but ... I almost feel worse for Bills fans as they have been so close to being SB champs multiple times.

Yes 0-16, I'm so glad I bought that rg3 card a few years back

And they WIN!!!

I am happy that their fans got a win at home this year. As a season ticket holder, I know how important a single win can be.

They finally get a happy drive home, for once this year! Good for them! Could not have come on a better day!

I have never seen such idiocy in an organization, from all the way at the top (owners) to the bottom (fans).

Browns owners, coaches, players and fans were celebrating LOSING THE #1 PICK IN THE DRAFT ... that is what that victory got them ... it got them to LOSE the #1 pick in the draft (unless the 49'ers organization is just as dumb and beats the Rams today or the Seahawks next week) ... just unbelievably idiotic imho.

The Browns owners should have instructed the coaches that under no circumstances should they win that game. The #1 pick is worth far, far more than a useless solitary victory in an abysmal season.

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    And they WIN!!!

I am happy that their fans got a win at home this year. As a season ticket holder, I know how important a single win can be.

They finally get a happy drive home, for once this year! Good for them! Could not have come on a better day!

The guys on the Network right now are saying the Browns still have the #1 pick, so..

It's not about that. The Browns don't know what to do with a #1 pick anyway. It's about getting a win, NOW, and not having the whole year be a total waste.

To not have to drive home from EVERY GAME a loser.

If not for a win once in a while, why go at all?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast