Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: UD Redemptions

SCF Rewards
    Country

UD Redemptions

Just some redemption talk.

Firstly, the following 15-16 SPA FWA are live

DYLAN LARKIN
    MIKKO RANTANEN
    RYAN HARTMAN
    NICOLAS PETAN
    MATT MURRAY
    MAX DOMI - Redemptions are live now (he had about 50 live cards when the set was first released)

Still waiting on

Daniel Sprong
    Ben Hutton
    Sergei Plotnikov
    Malcolm Subban
    Noah Hanifin
    Artemi Panarin
    Nick Ritchie
    Brady Skjei
    Mike McCarron
    Andreas Athanasiou

On a second note, I have a Champs Pavel Datsyuk redemption that is saying it is waiting for the player to sign. But I've seen the card live on ebay, and that was also a redemption.

Has anybody seen that before? Does that mean he didn't sign enough of the cards, and I could be SOL?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wonder if the Domi will drop in value online or if it will hold around $200. I hope it holds around there so I can sell mine! I don't understand why they can't get these signed is it something they do in facility or go to the players personally. I'd love to know what their actual course of action is when it comes to these.

As for Datsyuk I believe UD's contracts with players have them binded to the NHL because of their agreement with Upper Decks and rights and because he is playing in the KHL now his redemptions are probably going to be replacements unfortunately eventhough technically he is still under contract with the Coyotes haaha
    Last edited by edler4114; 11-29-2016 at 04:51 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

A lot of cards get mailed to the players, or they have representatives who obtain the autographs. For the Datsyuk issue, he could have only signed a portion, or a portion of them could have been lost in the mail, damaged in the mail, etc. Which is why some are live, some aren't. Or they just haven't updated yours.

Sometimes UD will try and get a lot of players to sign all at once, for example - at the All Star Game. However, a bunch of cards get shipped off to players, and if no one urges them to sign them, they could be left unsigned.

I wonder if the Domi will drop in value online or if it will hold around $200. I hope it holds around there so I can sell mine! I don't understand why they can't get these signed is it something they do in facility or go to the players personally. I'd love to know what their actual course of action is when it comes to these.

As for Datsyuk I believe UD's contracts with players have them binded to the NHL because of their agreement with Upper Decks and rights and because he is playing in the KHL now his redemptions are probably going to be replacements unfortunately eventhough technically he is still under contract with the Coyotes haaha

SCF Rewards
    Country

Panarin is live and my Datsyuk is ready to ship too!

ARTEMI PANARIN
    2015-16 SP AUTHENTIC HOCKEY BASE SET - FUTURE WATCH AUTO CD#258 #'D TO 999 Item being pulled, packaged and prepared for shipping process. Thank you for your patience 12/14/2016

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    See aaron417's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Sometimes UD will try and get a lot of players to sign all at once, for example - at the All Star Game.

UD did this last year, then also teased online that they were trying to get Tarasenko while he was down there.......and still somehow nothing got signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Domi's are in as well as Larkin's. I got them the other week. eBay is getting a ton of Larkins and the rarity of the Max Domi FWA is looking to hold the same as it did with very little being put out there. My guess is that most of the ones bought are mainly set or PC additions.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi

I'm wondering why Jordan Weals FWA card is so expensive. Was his a redemption? I don't believe so. It has come down in price from issue day but is still up there.

Cheers Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

Short printed even though it was live. Not many out there.

Hi

I'm wondering why Jordan Weals FWA card is so expensive. Was his a redemption? I don't believe so. It has come down in price from issue day but is still up there.

Cheers Mike