Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Team lot trade? I'm looking for Indians

I'm trying to move out everything that's not in my pc. Pm me if interested in base & insert lot trading. I will not need a list or supply one. All of my lots are bagged and numbered. As long as the quanties are similar, I'm good. I can use anything in my signature.

Braves: 527
    Pirates: 532
    Last edited by whitney777; 01-28-2017 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whitney777 View Post
    Anyone interested in trading your Indians for the team you collect? I also collect the other Cleveland teams and Columbus Blue Jackets. I'm trying to move all non-Cleveland, so I don't need a list. I only need a rough count and we can get as close as possible. Please pm if interested. Thanks.
    sure and I have 3 sports inc gu and I collect Pittsburgh Pirates/Steelers/Penguins, maily wanting current roster/past star players....only need current roster Penguins in hockey

I have these Indian cards for trade.
    Bob Feller 01 UD #22
    Michael Brantley 10 Topps #270
    Shawn Morimando 16 Topps US #85
    I am looking for Yankees and Dodger prospect cards in trade.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by hockeydad2 View Post
    sure and I have 3 sports inc gu and I collect Pittsburgh Pirates/Steelers/Penguins, maily wanting current roster/past star players....only need current roster Penguins in hockey
    pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by royer33455 View Post
    I have these Indian cards for trade.
    Bob Feller 01 UD #22
    Michael Brantley 10 Topps #270
    Shawn Morimando 16 Topps US #85
    I am looking for Yankees and Dodger prospect cards in trade.

Eric
    Thanks. I'd prefer to do bulk trading and not have to list everything. I'm trying to clear space and only hang onto Cleveland with the kids, so going through the piles and listing would be too time-consuming. I do have tons of Yankees and Dodgers though, including some minor league stuff. PM if you need counts. Thanks again.

I have lots of Indians, about 1000, and I'm looking for Brewers. Please PM me if interested.
    Collecting Topps Brewers, and PCs of Jonathan Lucroy, Paul Molitor, Robin Yount, and Ken Griffey Jr. Have a want list that's titled "My want Topps".

What years of cards do you have? I could be interested in Cubs.
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, AI, Durant, Westbrook
    Chicago Cubs, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Gollnick View Post
    I have lots of Indians, about 1000, and I'm looking for Brewers. Please PM me if interested.
    Pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by wrigleyfield View Post
    What years of cards do you have? I could be interested in Cubs.
    . Cubs are pending but will pm you if deal falls through. Thanks.

Anybody today?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast