Thread: Who is Com c?

Who is Com c?

What's the purpose? I was looking at some new Royals cards and many had this ugly Com C stamp on them......what's up with this?

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    It's a website. Called check out my cards I believe!
    Looking for Rookies of Bryce Harper,Kris Bryant,Miguel Cabrera, Jeter Trout,Yount,Mattingly,Brett,Ozzie,Sandberg,Griffey ,Clemens,McGwire,Rose,Bench,Ryan ,Judge,Bellinger,Benintendi ...in bulk. Will trade Hof gu
    Hidden Content
    Best Value is getting cards you want and giving cards they want.

I found them and I still don't get it. Why can't they put their stamp on the back? I certainly wouldn't purchase a high end card with that logo on the front......and I mean never.

it's a watermark on the image. they're not actually stamping the cards.
    Collecting:
    Basketball: LeBron James, De'Aaron Fox, Skal Labissiere, Dwyane Wade
    Football: Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, Khalil Mack, Randy Moss

Quote Originally Posted by sakorick View Post
    I found them and I still don't get it. Why can't they put their stamp on the back? I certainly wouldn't purchase a high end card with that logo on the front......and I mean never.
    It is just a watermark for their website. The cards have no mark just the images on the website do.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

It's just a mark on the image they post for trademark reasons, it's not on the card itsself

Good Lord, I thought someone had lost their mind! Thanks for the explanation. So they just market cards for people who don't have the time or brains to sell them......Now I see the big picture. Pretty good marketing tool if you ask me.

COMC is actually a great website if you trade cards over selling them, reason being they take like 25% when you cash out. I use them like this, I send them a bunch of junk base cards, price them for like 50 cents or lower and let them sell. I save up my money and then buy autos I want. Yes it takes time, but in essence I traded junk base for good autos (100$ autos) something no one would do if I made that trade offer. To me it is a great service and I have gotten a few really great cards this way.
    Collecting Brett Lawrie, Will Clark, Mike Trout, Royals, Kyle Schwarber
    Gerrit Cole, Jason Kipnis, Kris Bryant, Anthony Rizzo, Clint Frazier, Drew Brees,
    Michael Lorenzen, Fransisco Lindor, Von Miller, JJ Watt
    Hidden Content