Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

I am back and looking to trade, buy, sell....

Hey guys I am back on the site and ready to go. I am looking for some nice autos, patches, steelers, Giants, some eagles, newer redskins, Deuce Mcallister and nice eye catching stuff. Let me know what you have and what you collect and I will get you a list :)

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    ive got some portis patches on my site...lol hes kinda a new redskin...

Hey I have a 2006 Prestige GU of McCallister. Sldo check my list.

I have these:

2005 DUECE MCALLISTER UPPER DECK UD GAME JERSEY GJ-DE

2006 ELI MANNING PRESTIGE STARS OF THE NFL NFL-19
    **Selling Everything But PC......
    ***ONLY SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA***
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by deansayso
    ive got some portis patches on my site...lol hes kinda a new redskin...
    hey chris I'll take a look. Aren't they PC? Let me rephrase that lol. I meant from newer set's. I have a guy that collects redskins stuff and He gave me a list of stuff he was looking for.

Hey panthers4ever - well feel free 2 check my site, i could use Kevin Jones/Roy Williams(WR)/Barry Sanders/Darren Sproles/Larry Fitzgerald

Rob

dean- didn't see anything thanks
    cubsfan- I don't need that but will check your site
    Ian- don't need those, thanks
    fact I will check your site to see what you have. I have a Roy williams auto Jersey from ultimate /25 BV 50 off the top of my head

cub I could use the A&G wright GU and the duke Bowman auto. What is the BV on those and who do you collect?

The Duke books $50 and I dont know the Wright? I just look for stuff that I like or unopened product.LMK

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast