Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best card for $5.50?

best card for $5.50?

im looking for the best card i can get for $5.50.

i have a $5.50 MO coming from canada so until it arrives i will be open to any and all offers and the day the MO comes i will pick the best card(s) i can get and pm or notify the person.

i am looking to get(in order):

1. A STAR/SEMISTAR PATCH CARD
    2. A VLAD GUERRERO (1)PATCH (2)AUTO (3)JSY CARD
    3. 1 OR 2 STAR/SEMISTAR JSY CARDS

thanks!

2. Kronozio

2003 Upper Deck leading swatches Mike Piazza Jersey card

Alex Rodriquez 2004 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Gu jersey..interested??

If you get some more money I have a 2002 Donruss Classics Vlad patch 3 colored /100 [i believe] that i'm looking around 10 for.

eagles and goboyz:sorry im not a fan of those 2 guys(piazza and a-rod).

eagles:for the vlad could we do a cash/card deal?i could give the 5.50 and another GU for the vlad.

Hey, your lucky i checked back here i rarely check back on posts that aren't mine, shoot me a pm next time. As far as the Vlad goes I will take a look at your photobucket for a cash/card deal and see if anything catches my eye. Otherwise I will need as I said around 12 for it in cash, and I could even possibly hold it until you get the cash. Lmk thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast