Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Card Question?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardiaccanes94's Items on eBay

Card Question?

Hey guys, so I was looking in a box of my Hurricanes PC cards, and I came across a strange card. I have an 11-12 Justin Faulk Upper Deck Series 1 Base Card. That was his rookie season, and all the Upper Deck cards I can find from that season are his Young Guns/Canvas cards. On the back of the card it has his college hockey stats and on the bottom says "11-12 Upper Deck Series One Hockey". Am I missing something here?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have a scan of this card or more info like the card number on the back?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have a scan of this card or more info like the card number on the back?

I don't have a scanner. But the card number on the top left corner is CAR-6. Could it be part of some type of team set?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

My guess would be that is a team issued set that was only available at the arena, I have a couple sets of maple leafs cards like that as well
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

My guess would be that is a team issued set that was only available at the arena, I have a couple sets of maple leafs cards like that as well

So are these cards somewhat valuable, because I also got it personally signed?

SCF Rewards
    Country

So are these cards somewhat valuable, because I also got it personally signed?

Depends on what your definition of somewhat valuable is. I'd probably say not much more valuable than a regular base card... With an in person autograph added it might add a few dollars to the value, but not much.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Depends on what your definition of somewhat valuable is. I'd probably say not much more valuable than a regular base card... With an in person autograph added it might add a few dollars to the value, but not much.

Damn. Alright. I was hoping since it was his rookie season, and a non-rookie card, that it might be somewhat valuable.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

+1. It may be worth an extra quarter to a Carolina collector who is trying to PC Faulk because it is "different." But other than that, not much. IP signatures on modern cards are not that valuable because there are just so many of them around, they aren't special anymore. Unless it is one of the 3 or 4 biggest stars or one of the hottest new rookies, nobody gets excited anymore because of the plethora of official signatures put out by card companies. If you can get an official UD/Panini Faulk auto for $5 or less, nobody is gonna pay more than that for an IP auto.

Keep it for yourself to start your own Faulk PC or give it to a kid for Halloween, like I do with my Caps autos.