Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

just added 80 cards to the bucket so lets trade

I just finished adding picss of all the new stuff so take a look and lets see if wee can work up a trade or 2. thanks tim
    Hidden Content
    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect mainly hof au's/gu's,rcs. i trade by bv mostly but am open minded to make trades work for both parties

Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Quote Originally Posted by fuser View Post
    I just finished adding picss of all the new stuff so take a look and lets see if wee can work up a trade or 2. thanks tim

I can use that TWEST auto
    COLLECTING:Carson Wentz*Zach Ertz*Jordan matthews*Wendell Smallwood* Always looking for cards #/50 or less does not have to be Eagles players!!Be sure to check out my Ebay store & COMC Store!!
    Hidden Content

sorry I didn't see anything I can use at the moment
    Hidden Content
    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect mainly hof au's/gu's,rcs. i trade by bv mostly but am open minded to make trades work for both parties

Hidden Content

Interested in the Karl Joseph Auto and Clive Walford Contenders Auto

I don't have a walford contenders. just what is in my albums is available not on photostream. I m interested in these from your bucket
    tim brown pro line auto
    carl eller iconic ink auto
    jerry rice tag patch
    Dominique wilkins flawless auto
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Would you trade the Joseph AU and Hawkins/Westphaul dual AU for the Wilkins Flawless?

I cant do that, wilkins is only $40 and the 2 you want are $55
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

appreciate the look, maybe another time
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I am interested in these:

Jimmy Butler auto
    KAT auto
    Kobe auto
    Terry Bradshaw auto

LMK if you see anything for them:
    http://s1063.photobucket.com/user/no...?sort=4&page=0
    Sorry, I only use PayPal goods and I do not ship internationally.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast