Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314
    Just a question, how many gu/ autos are you looking for for the Turn Back the Clock set?
    I collect baseball and football inserts. Also Browns, Steelers, Joey Galloway, Orel Hershiser.gu, autos, and oddball issues.If I buy its with a m.o. and will not buy if shipped in PWE.

Quote Originally Posted by blackhorseson View Post
    Just a question, how many gu/ autos are you looking for for the Turn Back the Clock set?
    Jeff- Two I guess. I could add these to the Hershisers if you'd like.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

That couldbe a possibility. Thank you.
    I collect baseball and football inserts. Also Browns, Steelers, Joey Galloway, Orel Hershiser.gu, autos, and oddball issues.If I buy its with a m.o. and will not buy if shipped in PWE.

That couldbe a possibility. Thank you.
    @blackhorseson - Jeff- I now have 53 Hershisers including the inserts.

Im interested. Let me know what you are looking for.

Im interested. Let me know what you are looking for.
    @blackhorseson - Jeff- I am really just looking for low end GU and Autos for all of them and the Turn Back the Clock set.

Ok. Let me know how many you think and we can go from there.

Ok. Let me know how many you think and we can go from there.
    Jeff- In total I have the three Hershiser inserts and 59 Hershiser base cards. I would like to get 4-5 cards for everything including the Turn Back the Clock set, depending on what they are.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314