What can you tell me about these Redick cards?

Trying to find out more info on these cards such as manufacturer, distribution, etc. Were these cards released in packs? Any info would be most appreciated.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    IDHAI But I'll trade for them
    COLLECTING CALEB SWANIGAN EVERYTHING
    Hidden Content
    CURRENT COLLECTION: 29/60 (2/14 1/1s)

MY TRADELIST: Hidden Content

I'm pretty sure these are unlicensed cards. There is no NBA, NCAA, or even Duke trademark or logo on the card. Something that gets printed up by a small company pretty much illegally. I saw these before. Most of them were for sale on ebay put into grading slabs and all marked "10" by some no-name grading company (probably affiliated with the company that printed the cards). The "1 of 1" isn't even stamped on the card; it's a sticker.

Don't mean to be the bearer of bad news. Just giving you info you requested.
    Last edited by LakersMC; 08-31-2006 at 07:59 PM.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by LakersMC
    I'm pretty sure these are unlicensed cards. There is no NBA, NCAA, or even Duke trademark or logo on the card. Something that gets printed up by a small company pretty much illegally. I saw these before. Most of them were for sale on ebay put into grading slabs and all marked "10" by some no-name grading company (probably affiliated with the company that printed the cards). The "1 of 1" isn't even stamped on the card; it's a sticker.

Don't mean to be the bearer of bad news. Just giving you info you requested.
    Thank you for the response, just trying to figure out what/where/who these cards are. Regards, Leo