FT: 2013 Topps Chrome Jon Lester Pink Refractor #/5 BGS 9.5

Looking to trade my 2013 Topps Chrome Jon Lester Pink Refractor #4/5 BGS 9.5 for the right deal. I'd like to trade the card one-for-one for a similar card of a current Indians player. Card can be game used, auto, low #'d refractor (ideally #/5 from recent Bowman Chrome or Topps Chrome releases), etc. I'll consider a limited number of former Indians, but will give preference to current. Would be looking for somewhere in the range of $100 eBay value in trade, but am open to all offers.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Collecting all Topps Chrome base sets and Cleveland Indians
    Looking for 1998 Topps Tek Indians (Alomar, Thome, Lofton, Ramirez) - All 90 variations of each
    Bucket: Gone. Don't use Photobucket.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Bump
    Collecting all Topps Chrome base sets and Cleveland Indians
    Looking for 1998 Topps Tek Indians (Alomar, Thome, Lofton, Ramirez) - All 90 variations of each
    Bucket: Gone. Don't use Photobucket.