Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hitman73's Items on eBay

2 boxes of 2016 Topps Divas Revolution

Decided to try a couple of these and for $19.99,why not? Pulled these 2:

JoJo Shirt relic /199
    Trish Stratus auto /99

Pretty cool hitting an autograph (and one of the good ones to boot).

Thanks for the look,
    Brett
    Hidden Content

Use the drop-down menu on the top right for tradepages

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Boston Red Sox Indianapolis Colts
    Twitter: @@HoosierBuddy13 See Hoosier_Buddy's Items on eBay

Nice. I've opened 3 ... Charlotte and Alexa Bliss mat relics /50 and a Lita auto /99. Oddly enough, I haven't been able to make a master base/insert set out of 3 blasters. Almost all the cards are the exact same ones.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice. I've opened 3 ... Charlotte and Alexa Bliss mat relics /50 and a Lita auto /99. Oddly enough, I haven't been able to make a master base/insert set out of 3 blasters. Almost all the cards are the exact same ones.

Noticed a lot of doubles in mine too Steve. Was hoping for a Becky Lynch kiss card but I'm still Stratusfied. Good value in these boxes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Boston Red Sox Indianapolis Colts
    Twitter: @@HoosierBuddy13 See Hoosier_Buddy's Items on eBay

Opened a 4th, and pulled my first "meh" hit --- Nikki Bella mat /199. But I did pick up almost all the cards I needed for my mini-master. Was wondering if you might be able to help me out with the last 2 base. Need #2 Miss Elizabeth and #13 Alexa Bliss.

Still haven't hit a parallel yet, although 2 of my 4 hits have been "Silver" #/50 so far.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Opened a 4th, and pulled my first "meh" hit --- Nikki Bella mat /199. But I did pick up almost all the cards I needed for my mini-master. Was wondering if you might be able to help me out with the last 2 base. Need #2 Miss Elizabeth and #13 Alexa Bliss.

Still haven't hit a parallel yet, although 2 of my 4 hits have been "Silver" #/50 so far.

Like a condom I got ya covered ;)

We go back a ways so just pm me your address and I'll PWE them to ya on Monday.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (411)
    Country
    See TKCards's Items on eBay

Hey Brett, Great pulls. I opened 3 boxes and hit two Charlotte relics, one a 2 color #'ed to 25 and an Asuka Mat relic. If you and your buddy want to complete your master sets, I have some base singles and inserts available. I'd be happy to help you out. Todd

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Brett, Great pulls. I opened 3 boxes and hit two Charlotte relics, one a 2 color #'ed to 25 and an Asuka Mat relic. If you and your buddy want to complete your master sets, I have some base singles and inserts available. I'd be happy to help you out. Todd

Todd - If I work on a set I'll seek you out for sure. Charlotte's a good hit but I'd be ticked if I pulled nothing but mat relics lol.

Was hoping to pick up more at Walmart yesterday but came up empty.