2016-2017 . : . Tim Hortons Collectors Series Book . : . Sidney Crosby Game Used net, stick, auto ++

Hey there,

I have a Tim Hortons collectors series book for sale. It includes the whole master set (without the redemptions) and also includes a handful of game used items by Sid the Kid himself.

• Game used piece of net from Oct 18th when Crosby recorded his 100th goal, 200th assist and 300th point.
    • Game used piece of net from Game 7 of the 2008-09 Stanley Cup final when Crosby won the cup.
    • Game used piece of net from April 17th 2006, when Crosby became the youngest player in NHL history to score 100 point in a season.
    • Game used stick of Crosby from the 2009-2010 season.
    • Sidney Crosby NHL Icon Auto (Looks like a reproduction of the original)

http://maximusj.com/2016-2017-tim-ho...rs-series-book

Posted at 2000 OBO. Tons of feedback available on most sites including 1400 on ebay.

Additionnal pictures and information provided on request.

Congrats on this. I won one of these from last years set, it is an amazing item for sure.
    Collect Crown Royale, OPC & McD

[Trade List/Wantlist: Hidden Content

Photogallery of OPC PC: Hidden Content

Yeah I won one last year as well, but sold it. Its nice to see that they've cut the quantity by 50% this year tho.

Was that your post I saw on the Facebook group? Beautiful stuff!
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Starting a new, limited GETZLAF PC - looking for hard-signed autos of Getzlaf and any memorabilia with print run 100 or less.

Very possible. If that was me, it must have been a ebay link.