Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks @wvu_class_of_2001

I sent you a trade proposal on epack. I'll keep you in mind if I get any Andrew Shaw.

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

@Sharky94 your mailbox is full
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@RGM81 - is that a secret society of some sort? I've never heard of it. I do like that ornament though!

@wvu_class_of_2001 Are you in Club 1909 by chance?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@jackpot - I will keep an eye out for more when I make big trades. That's how I've come into the ones for other folks, get them as add-ins to help out friends!

thanks @wvu_class_of_2001

I sent you a trade proposal on epack. I'll keep you in mind if I get any Andrew Shaw.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

For anyone new, be wary of the Chat Rooms. Most people on there are only out to "Win" a trade at all costs, and they would lie to God himself to get an extra common card from you. Some people are OK and just looking for fair trades. But the guys who post there all day-every day (you can learn who they are after a couple days of watching) are usually the ones to stay away from.

I would just love to figure out what the value I should be trading at in terms of magentas to bases or base rc's. Once I have completed the base set where do I go to get the achievement cards?

The Magentas are an enigma because there is actually no way to get those cards in-hand. They are only good for the redemption, so many people will not bother with them.

Once you have an entire set to redeem, you can view the set and there will be a pick ("Redeem", I think) that shows up that you can click on. Then all those cards go away, and up pops your new card (same as when you redeem a parallel). I have only done that once (with the CTGs in last year's Series 1), and don't know if I am remembering it right.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

@MattDMC - who are you collecting? And, apologies if we've talked and traded on there already, I'm losing track!

I'm going for a blue set right now, only a dozen away.
    After that I may go after Mantha for a gold but will have to see how heavily people value him on epack, if people are looking for 2-3 per Mantha that's just not going to happen lol.

I'm just glad Nyquist isn't in this set (yet), when he does get a card in series 2 or 3 I will be going heavily for at least 2 golds!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Agreed about the chat, @Sharky94. It's easy to tell who the true, good collectors are and who's in it for the money. I could make a nice list of good traders I've found.
    @MattDMC - did I read that right...a blue upgrade of all 300 cards? That's impressive if so!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Oh, and for the Magentas, Net Destroyers and Carbons, I have gotten anywhere from 6-14 base...just depends on what players are involved on both ends. There are people working on the Magenta set because you can get an upgrade on that. The only problem can be that their base is often times VERY picked through.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Space made.... ;-)

Who is the Curtis McKenzie collector (and what's his epack ID)? I just got one.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

He is "Zavier" on there.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast