Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Good for me. We already did one trade on e=pack. Hope to do more with SCFers.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (63)
    Country
    See jc-card-collectibles's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I am trading for Jean-Gabriel Pageau base. My epack id is SENSROCK73.
    Last edited by sensarmy73; 12-10-2016 at 11:25 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

I spent way too much time at work today fooling around on there. +1 spent most of Thursday dealing.

Who are you collecting? Red Wings & Flyers
    What are your goals? Red Versions
    How far along along are you?
    Abdelkader = 26
    Sheahan = 23
    Dekeyser = 22
    Smith = 27
    Athanasiou = 16
    Kronwall = 22
    Larkin = 12
    Jurco = 18
    Howard = 16
    Pulkkinen = 12
    Schenn = 17
    Schultz = 11
    Gothisbehere = 11
    Gudas = 6
    Laughton = 8
    Raffl = 19
    Neuvirth = 6
    Vande Velde = 10
    Bellemare = 16
    Mantha = 8

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I bought most of the Blackhawks on COMC last night for either ten or five cents. Toews was $1.44 at the time so I held off. I will continue working toward reds for my personal collection.
    So I just bought a physical Blue Gorges on COMC for 30 cents. Yet for some of those guys on the site my offers for a singular base aren't worth their time because it's not from the same set. LOL

it would be an interesting article to write about the internal economy of e-Pack

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Opened my third and last box. Hit a Magenta PP of Desjardins

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

LOL That's awesome man that you're having so much fun with it. It has its upsides for sure and these exclusive cards with a physical component to them can definitely add some fun into the day. I'm up to 3 Blues already and have five towards the next one. Gonna be pretty cool to level up again.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@mq13 - Very nice...I've opened three boxes and no plates yet. Bought a fourth earlier that I haven't opened yet.
    @RGM81 - You know I have you covered on what you need to level up! :-)

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I bought most of the Blackhawks on COMC last night for either ten or five cents. Toews was $1.44 at the time so I held off. I will continue working toward reds for my personal collection.

This is the thing I don't get. UD makes these chase cards in the set, they're often quite a struggle to go through the process on the e-Pack site itself, but once people introduce them outside that ecosystem they do so in a way that utterly crushes the values. Right now a person can go on COMC and get virtually any Silver Foil base card for 30-40 cents and semi-common YG Foils for way, way less than the actual cost of buying 5 YG's. It's something that the e-Pack economy itself could control to ensure value but they don't. It's mind-boggling really.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I do believe that's where the true beauty in Compendium is, however. People are posing blues left and right on COMC and selling for cents. It's not hard for them to acquire ten. As most of us know, it's a bit of work to acquire 50, however. Last I looked (a few hours ago), no reds had been posted yet. I am of the belief that the flippers aren't patient enough.

I readily admit that there are a handful of strategically selected players that I trade for when I can and I'm going to try for 50. If I can't get there, nothing hurt. I can just trade them off if need be. There's just NO market for reds yet. The other thing is that there are guys in Compendium 1 that I know there are die hard collectors for, yet those same collectors aren't on ePack trying to make a red or gold happen. Because of this, I'm keeping those guys and do plan to sell them if I hit that 50 mark. My goal isn't to sell things off, but I've bought four boxes now and it's a way to get back SOME of my investment.

I work with numbers in "real life" and look for trends in our business. That experience and line of thinking suits me well in the ePack community, as does a pretty good memory.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

I am doing it just to sate my trade cravings. The one thing I do notice is how some over value the cards to the point of stupid.

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast