Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Anyone know when Wave 2 drops?

No clue but its not soon enough!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Not surprisingly, Brooks Laich was not that difficult to get 100 for the Gold Foil.

So I have now turned my attention to ALEX OVECHKIN. he might be a little more difficult to acquire.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Not surprisingly, Brooks Laich was not that difficult to get 100 for the Gold Foil.

So I have now turned my attention to ALEX OVECHKIN. he might be a little more difficult to acquire.

I'll try and open up some more free Compendium packs. If I hit any Ovi base, I'll drop you a PM !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    See aaron417's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Opened several ud1 packs didn't hit a single young gun just base canvas and DFTG. That said I have a Shining Stars Kuznetsov I would like to move for a instant impression (looking for Parayko, but anyone will do).

I'm going to free pack it until comp 2 comes out looking to finish my Pietrangelo and Tarasenko. Also trading comp for Morgan Reilly, J.T. Miller and Fabbri.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'll try and open up some more free Compendium packs. If I hit any Ovi base, I'll drop you a PM !

Ovi isn't in Compendium yet, Just Series 1. Still looking for TJ Oshie in Comp, though, I you come across any.
    Last edited by Sharky94; 01-30-2017 at 05:53 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Anyone needing something they are looking for updated in the first post of this thread, send me a PM and I will update.

Also, I'm going to start a Series 1 thread just like this. Might make it easier for all involved. PM me with info if you're looking and I will get you into the first post. If you're not looking for anything in particular and just want me to put your ePack ID in there, I can do that as well, just LMK.

Hopefully one of our admin friends can stick note the Series 1 thread as well.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Maybe I'm just having "one of those days," but it sucks that I've helped people out in the past just because I thought it was the right thing to do and good for trading as a whole, only to have those same people not willing to help me out in any way now. <sigh>

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

NYR Rainbows & Gold

The results of a lot of combining base cards. I apologize for the messy scanning, but I'm not taking these out of sleeves.

A Rainbow w/ printing plate.

A sample of the NYR team Rainbow.

Gold NYR.

Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Wow Fleemur Great collection.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Still looking for Mark Fayne if anyone can help me out :)

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast