Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 33 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

2016-17 Compendium Chat Thread - Who you collecting? Your ID on there? Show your upgrades...

Good moment!

Thought I'd try this...I've chatted with a few folks here and on the ePack site (that I know are also on here) and figured I'd put something together for this. I personally was never into ePack until yesterday and now I'm hooked. I spent way too much time at work today fooling around on there.

So anyway....

Just wanted to have a chat thread.

Who are you collecting?
    What are your goals?
    How far along are you?
    What's your user ID (so we can help each other)? (I am KIN.KINSLEY)
    Do you plan to send and/or sell on COMC?
    Anything else related to our collecting and Compendium...

Had a great idea from @Sharky94...I won't do this without permission, but I'll list here user IDs and what particular people are looking for. Just tell me in the thread that you want in, and I will list you. Need your ePack name as well.

KIN.KINSLEY - Scott Darling, Toews (Blackhawks)
    Sharky94 - TJ Oshie
    MQ13 - Red Wings & Flyers
    IHEARTJACQUIE - Bobby Ryan (once added later)
    CHADI88 - Hampus Lindholm
    RGM81 - Josh Gorges
    ZAVIER - Curtis McKenzie
    NYDEVILSFAN - Andy Greene
    CREASECOLLECTOR - Jonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price?
    SENSROCK73 - Jean-Gabriel Pageua
    MAPLE1951 - All Maple Leafs
    R39 - Hertl still?
    KOIVUFAN - Canadiens
    OOGABOOGA - Devan Dubnyk
    ESSBEEAY - Brian Flynn
    MATTDMC2931 - Anthony Mantha
    MISCS75 - Islanders, Panthers, Sonny Milano, Net Destroyers
    crvallely - Jaccob Slavin and Dan Girardi
    T-NIK - Canucks
    habsviking - All Habs Compendium and UD Game Jerseys
    Oilers1990 - Darnell Nurse
    rich39 - Tomas Hertl
    ANDROSFL - Ryan McDonough
    brander1 - Brent Burns

Let's have some fun with this one!
    Last edited by wvu_class_of_2001; 02-16-2017 at 10:17 PM. Reason: updating list

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hi, I'm Mike, and I'm an e-pack addict. I have been on e-pack since March 2016....

- I am collecting Tomas Hertl and Brooks Laich. I already have two Hertl Blues. Looking to hit Gold for each.
    - I collect on e-pack just to acquire cards to move to COMC for shipment home. I am not into selling at all.
    - I am not looking for anything other than getting up to Gold for my two players. Guess I'll have to buy a box because three-at-a-time wont get me 500 cards.
    - My userid is: mikesuk
    - Send me your Hertls and Laichs...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't really do epack stuff but I just opened a free pack and was surprised to hit a Nylander rookie first non base I think? saw a guy opening a box and didn't seem like he got that many rookies but guessing it isn't really a chaser so maybe they don't care and just consider it base, gonna see if I can get a Hertl for it lol.

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

I had a real good buddy put me on to this today, skeptical at first but he made a lot of sense. I am Iheartjacquie on the epack site and will be looking for bobby ryan if and when he is added to the set
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

My goal with compendium is to accumulate 310 base cards of Hampus Lindholm to get the 3 levels of parallels (blue, red, gold)

my username is chadi88

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That must be a smart man and you are a smart man as well!

I had a real good buddy put me on to this today, skeptical at first but he made a lot of sense. I am Iheartjacquie on the epack site and will be looking for bobby ryan if and when he is added to the set

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@jackpot

I will keep/pick up any I can to help you out. I've been doing it for others as well.

My goal with compendium is to accumulate 310 base cards of Hampus Lindholm to get the 3 levels of parallels (blue, red, gold)

my username is chadi88

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Great thread @wvu_class_of_2001

I'm much like @Sharky94 - I'm just looking to get my Gorges Gold and the other parallels, and be done with it. I'm not going to put any money into it unless I see a guy hit a printing plate; there's so little incentive to spend there knowing that the return will be limited. There's little likelihood I would get anywhere at all chasing Price cards given the trading ecosystem there. I find that segments of the e-Pack trading community are not really other-regarding and does little to help people for the most part. I've had three trades rejected for single Josh Gorges Compendium base cards. What a time to be alive!

Shout-out also to @MattDMC and @qwas for the goods--you guys are swell.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Okay, I'm an analytical thinker...which serves me well for the career path I have forged.

Because of that, I've been thinking...here's the thing to keep in mind too...once series 2 and 3 come out, people will be more focused on those that this first series. My belief is that these cards 1-300 will be "worth" less as people aren't caring about them. They will want to level up the latest and greatest. So, your freebie may actually get you more of the others that people don't care about. I'm acquiring Blackhawks but not trading them up for now (with the exception of Darling), in hopes that I can get more that people just don't want as new releases come out. Also, if gives me the ability to trade off, if needed. I've also decided to stop trading the top-tier guys in 1-for-1 trades in the meantime.

I definitely think that patience will not just be a virtue, but an advantage as well.

This whole thing is intriguing to me and I am excited to see how it plays out.

Currently, here is what I (KIN.KINSLEY on ePack) have sitting and waiting for y'all:
    - 2 Hampus Lindholm for @jackpot
    - 13 Gorges for @RGM81
    - 2 Hertl and 3 Laich for @Sharky94
    - 7 Dalton Prout for a friend of mine that SAYS he's going to get on ePack
    - nothin' for you, @Iheartjacquie

Happy ePacking, everyone!
    -Kin

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@qwas - I have no McKenzies for you...I think you've gotten all of them! HA! @MattDMC - who are you collecting? And, apologies if we've talked and traded on there already, I'm losing track!

Page 1 of 33 123411 ... LastLast