Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

6 Box Case of 15/16 Cup

I opened this on release date and I am still a bit sore. I placed everything but the Base up on ebay. If you want to see photos of anything specific, check my ebay. Everything except for one card (Parayko exquisite) is up for auction ending sunday night, December 11. Here is a link Please bid early and often as I definitely need to re-coup my huge loss here. I havent had time to list the Base, but they are for sale.

Quick review: Disappointed. No amazing patches, no big rookies, Holly Holm show, nothing striking as far as veteran content. The big hits being the Lemieux Stick is boring, but the Quad Patch is cool. But not sure on value wise. Worst part is, hit two Oiler RAPS not named McDavid. What a tease. Also too many Hurricane and Senator Rookies. Just hurt after this one. Only one 1/1 and its of a 14/15 Rookie who is struggling his ™™™ off; and its a plate anyway (Duclair)! Also, I still believe all older Cup content should not count towards hits. Its Mike Gartner. Ugh.

Base ($5 each plus shipping):
    Lundvqist 143/249
    R Nash 074/249
    R Nash 167/249
    Tarasenko 019/249
    Duchene 042/249
    Lehtera 177/249
    Coffey 002/249
    Krejci 038/249
    Bobrovsky 064/249
    Tavares 167/249

Here is some sold stuff.
    Malcolm Subban Auto 36/36 (SOLD)

Jamie Benn Brillance Auto (SOLD)

Holly Holm The Show (SOLD) - Very upset to see this card. Still bitter.

Ryan Miller Limited Logos (SOLD)

Canucks Jersey Trio (SOLD)
    http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/N24AAO...yz/s-l1600.jpg

Everything else is up for auction:

Wideman RAP /249

Faksa RAP /249

Keranen Auto /24

Sprong Gold RAP /24

J Khaira RAP /249

Slepyshev RAP /249

Potvin Signature Renditions

Hanifin RAP /249

Poirier Gold Auto /36

Nick Ritchie Endorsements RAP /50

Duclair Masterpieces Auto PLate 1/1

Slavin RAP /249

Gartner Signature Renditions 14/15

Athanasiou Gold Auto /36

Shane Prince RAP Gold /24
    ...sadly the best patch of my case for a rookie?

Carey Price FOundations Jersey 01/75

The bigger hits, I guess:

Parayko Exquisite /55 ...forgot to put this one to auction so its still a BIN.

Lemieux Monumental Sticks /10

Ovechkin Endorsements Auto Patch of the Star /25

Red Wings 6 Way Book Patch

Biggest Hit:
    Quad Tag Patch Lemieux Yzerman Sakic Messier /2...I have this one as a buy it now.

Anyway, thanks for the read, although this felt more like a vent and an advertisement. Whatever. I give up.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Some pretty neat cards in here, I really like that Quad at the end! And The Show cards are nice, but I feel like UD should have only put hockey players on those cards, seeing as it is a hockey-based release. Anyways... hope you make back your losses somewhere. here.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

The last card is definitely a great hit. Too bad out of the 12 patches on that card only four are dual colour! Not sure who Holly Holm is but that just might be my old age lol! Hope you get some of your funds back!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

That had to hurt and believe me I know the tease when you see the Oiler rookies and for a brief moment you think "IT'S HIM" and then sadly no.

In one of the SPA boxes I broke I hit a FWA GOLD auto, not sure exactly how low numbered they are but rare, and when I opened the box I thought "OH MY I GOT IT!" My mind wanted it to be Connor McDavid, my eyes thought they were seeing McDavid

Nope, not the right Oiler rookie.

Bummer on your case and good luck with your sales.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some nice cards there that I cant afford. Congrats on the cards you pulled.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The Lemieux is a beautiful card, and you got some really nice stuff to go along with it, but yeah when the rookies are weak like that it hurts. Better luck next time.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

Thanks everyone for the look/words of support. I ended up getting a strong deal on the case, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Thank you also to those bidding on items ending tonight.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

I opened this on release date and I am still a bit sore. I placed everything but the Base up on ebay. If you want to see photos of anything specific, check my ebay. Everything except for one card (Parayko exquisite) is up for auction ending sunday night, December 11. Here is a link Please bid early and often as I definitely need to re-coup my huge loss here. I havent had time to list the Base, but they are for sale.

Quick review: Disappointed. No amazing patches, no big rookies, Holly Holm show, nothing striking as far as veteran content. The big hits being the Lemieux Stick is boring, but the Quad Patch is cool. But not sure on value wise. Worst part is, hit two Oiler RAPS not named McDavid. What a tease. Also too many Hurricane and Senator Rookies. Just hurt after this one. Only one 1/1 and its of a 14/15 Rookie who is struggling his ™™™ off; and its a plate anyway (Duclair)! Also, I still believe all older Cup content should not count towards hits. Its Mike Gartner. Ugh.

Potvin Signature Renditions

There are some good cards in there, but as you say the overall is.... well!

Anyway I'm alerting @fetter23 to this one.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Dergula's Items on eBay

I'd be interested in the Potvin auto as well

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow!! Definitely some nice hits!! That Detroit booklet is sweeeeeet!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast