Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Any set collectors?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Any set collectors?

We are going to try and revitalize the set builder sub-forum. What I need to know is, are there wrestling sets that people are actively building? If so, post them here, and I will get a thread going for that set if it doesnt exist. Hopefully we can help each other build some of these sets!

Thanks!
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Ed,

I am needing a few 1987 WWF Topps wrestling cards. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Cool, I will be adding a thread in the sub-forum. Post your needs there so members can see them!

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I still need singles for both the 2015 and 2016 Heritage sets. I have spares of each to trade/sell.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

2007 WWE Heritage Chrome Refractors