Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for Dak & Zeke cards - base rookies, inserts, jersey, patch, auto (buying or trading)

title says it all!!! please post of private message me if looking to sell or trade!

I am big time buyer and have done a lot of deals on these threads, hope to make some deals!

4. Kronozio
    I have:
    Dak Prescott 16 Panini Contenders Draft Picks School Colors #16
    You can buy the same card on line for $11.88 including shipping or you can get it from me for the same price,

Eric

royer good try, you are capitalist, I like it, but get your data straight

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...p2045573.m1684

there is even one that sold recently for .01! nice try thought I applaud that!

royer tried to reach you by pm but your box is clogged up, is this the dak you are talking about? please pm me and any other dak you have

Attached Images Attached Images

No! I am sorry I got my cardw confused. The Clear Vision card was a Dantae Booker card. The Dak Prescott Panini Contenders School Colors card is $11.88. You can put it just that way in the bar at the tops and it will bring up the card I have.

Eric

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast