Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool Trading for baseball HOF game used patch cards

Trading for baseball HOF game used patch cards. Just trading not buying. Not looking for HOF guys that were rookies after 1980 as well. Just the older guys. My bucket is somewhat updated so if you have something just let me know what it is and what you are looking for in return. I have autographs, game used, rookies, and more in return. Also to clear it up just GAME USED not the manufactured patch card things.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Trading hof autos for patches? I have r jackson, g perry, r carew patches and more in my bucket. Please take a look and let me know what you need..sure I can find lots from your tradelist

thanks,John
    Always trading for HOF Autos and Gued I need for my PC. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way my regular issues,inserts, parallels for your hof autos that I need.
    Sorry, but only trading in the US
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by six43dpnc View Post
    Trading hof autos for patches? I have r jackson, g perry, r carew patches and more in my bucket. Please take a look and let me know what you need..sure I can find lots from your tradelist

thanks,John
    Sure am. Remember we were trying to work out a deal for the Drysdale patch? I could also use the Winfield Classic Cuts patch from your bucket.

Remember?...lol...I don't remember what I had for supper last night!

Anyway....as a starting point, the drysdale is serial numbered #/55 and books for $80...winfield has no bv and beckett says 25 were made but no serial number so I'm guessing about $60. Your opinion, please

just trying to get a starting point before I start looking at autos.

John

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Sure am. Remember we were trying to work out a deal for the Drysdale patch? I could also use the Winfield Classic Cuts patch from your bucket.
    Always trading for HOF Autos and Gued I need for my PC. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way my regular issues,inserts, parallels for your hof autos that I need.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Remember?...lol...I don't remember what I had for supper last night!

Anyway....as a starting point, the drysdale is serial numbered #/55 and books for $80...winfield has no bv and beckett says 25 were made but no serial number so I'm guessing about $60. Your opinion, please

just trying to get a starting point before I start looking at autos.

John
    Yeah that's fine. I'd probably pass on the Winfield though since I really wasn't looking for a #D one of his since I wanted a cheaper one of his but feel free to check and maybe we can work something out if you need enough or something. So the Drysdale definitely check for and a maybe on the Winfield one.

Yeah that's fine. I'd probably pass on the Winfield though since I really wasn't looking for a #D one of his since I wanted a cheaper one of his but feel free to check and maybe we can work something out if you need enough or something. So the Drysdale definitely check for and a maybe on the Winfield one.
    Also have a winfield 2002 greats throught the years patch that booked for $40 in the almanac I have (may have changed..books 6 years old) that is numbered to 100.

Here's what I like in order of preference
    2013 eddie murray panini cooperstown
    2014 alomar five star
    2003 fingers sp leg cuts
    ??? aparacio finest (in your bucket but not on your list)
    h killebrew hillshire
    f robinson hillshire

John
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Also have a winfield 2002 greats throught the years patch that booked for $40 in the almanac I have (may have changed..books 6 years old) that is numbered to 100.

Here's what I like in order of preference
    2013 eddie murray panini cooperstown
    2014 alomar five star
    2003 fingers sp leg cuts
    ??? aparacio finest (in your bucket but not on your list)
    h killebrew hillshire
    f robinson hillshire

John
    The Alomar is gone but the rest I should have. Know the book values for them? I can look them up with an old Almanac but I figured you might have something more current.

Murray $50, fingers $25, aparacio $15, killebrew and robinson $15 ea
    John

The Alomar is gone but the rest I should have. Know the book values for them? I can look them up with an old Almanac but I figured you might have something more current.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Murray $50, fingers $25, aparacio $15, killebrew and robinson $15 ea
    John
    Would you do those for the 2 I want?

Would you do those for the 2 I want?
    Yeah, I'll do that

or I'd do the drysdale for the murray and the fingers

or drysdale for murray, aparacio, f robinson

post it if you'd do any of those

john
    Last edited by six43dpnc; 12-21-2016 at 07:45 AM.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast