Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Baseball Set Building Forum Rules and Guidelines

You may post a thread in the set building forum to list cards you need for a particular set. The thread must be titled as YEAR and SET (WANTED) if you are listing cards you need. Do not add WTTF or "I need" or anything else to the thread title. It must be YEAR SET (WANTED). Examples: 2010 Topps Heritage (WANTED) or 1996 Ultra (WANTED).

You may also post a thread if you want to list cards of a particular set you have for trade. This was not allowed in the past, but after getting the opinions of several SCF members, I have decided to make this happen. If you are posting a thread to list cards of a particular set that you have for trade (or for sale), you must title your thread as YEAR SET (FOR TRADE). Examples: 2010 Topps (FOR TRADE).

You can be as detailed as you like in your thread titles. For instance, if you are only collecting the Cards Your Mom Threw Out inserts in 2010 Topps, your title will be 2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out (WANTED).

Using the YEAR SET format keeps the threads in order by year and set and makes it easier for people to search for threads. If you want to see the most recent postings, you must click the "Last Post" link and the threads will be listed by most recent postings made instead of by year and set. The "last Post" link is on the right side just above the sticky threads in the menu bar.

**Please keep your threads updated with the most current list of cards you need or have for trade. This will save everyone time and headaches. There's nothing worse than someone going out of their way to list cards they have for someone only to find out they don't need them anymore and they just forgot to update their need list on the first post.***

**When a set is complete, you can do three things. First, update your first post in your threads so everyone knows it is complete. Bump your thread with a simple message so I see that it is complete. Just put "Set is complete. Please archive my thread". Thirdly, you can PM directly with your link to the thread that is complete and I'll archive it.**

If anyone has any questions, please post them here and I'll respond as soon as possible. Good luck completing those sets!!!
    Last edited by michigandan; 12-10-2016 at 10:03 AM.