Trading 1979 or 1885 Topps Complete Sets Ozzie Smith and Roger Clemens Kirby Pucket Mark McGwire RC'

I would like to sell these or trade these. If trading I would like to move them for some cards of equal value.

I collect

Nolan Ryan
    Texas Rangers
    Dirk Nowitzki
    Jeff Gordon
    Jimmie Johnson
    Joey Logano
    Kyle Busch
    Mark Martin
    Lego's
    Lord of the Rings
    Hobbit
    Gift Cards

Let me know. I also have other Topps sets for sell or trade let me know what you need.
    Collect all Texas Rangers, Nolan Ryan, Dirk Nowitzki, Joey Logano, & Jeff Gordon.
    Hidden Content
    Check out my new Podcast Show Dave & Dal Show Hidden Content
    EPH 2:8-10

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    1982 Topps is pending. Anyone else need a vintage set?
    Collect all Texas Rangers, Nolan Ryan, Dirk Nowitzki, Joey Logano, & Jeff Gordon.
    Hidden Content

Anyone else. 82 Topps is gone.
    Hidden Content

I might be interested in the 1979 Topps set. What value are you putting on it and how many cards are you willing to take in return? Do you have a scan of the Ozzie RC also? Thanks.
    Always looking for baseball HOF autos and Peyton Manning Autos/Rookies.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    1. Willie Mays certified autograph (prefer on card)
    2. Babe Ruth game used card (prefer jersey)
    3. Satchel Paige game used card (prefer jersey)
    4. Bo Jackson Royals autograph (prefer on card)
    5. Dan Marino autograph (prefer on card)

79 set was sold to me as NRMT. I would say that the corners are sharp but I wouldn't say every card is centered perfectly. It is a very attractive set though.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by akaus21 View Post
    I might be interested in the 1979 Topps set. What value are you putting on it and how many cards are you willing to take in return? Do you have a scan of the Ozzie RC also? Thanks.
    Not sure how many cards I'm willing to take in return depends what the cards are. BV for the set is what I'm looking for. I believe the last time I looked it was $150
    Hidden Content

anyone
    Hidden Content