Thread: 16/17 UD Series 1 Retail Box

16/17 UD Series 1 Retail Box

Saw a couple 16/17 UD Hockey S1 with 12 packs including parkhurst pack at Walmart for only $19.98.... I grab one box and go to check out and it rings up $34.98. I call over the person in the self-checkout and I show her where I got it. The manager comes over and takes the tag, but gives it to me! The results:

YG:
    Beauvillier #220
    Crouse #202
    Heinen #209

Canvas:
    Palmieri

UD Portraits:
    Nylander RC
    S Bennett

Shining Star
    Kuznetsov
    Panarin
    Giroux Blue

Parkhurst:
    Laine
    K Conner
    Marner

Willing to trade, but probably can't swing any Canada deals for lower end cards. Shipping is outrageous!!
    I collect vintage in all sports and rookies. However, I do love any Red Sox, Bears, Penguins or Celtics that I need for PC! Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (ending stages). My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

2. Kronozio
    Not bad at all!! Especially for the price.. Congrats