Want to trade for nolan ryan cards

I am looking to trade for Nolan Ryan cards I do not have, mostly for the years 2004-2016. Please post what you have to trade and what you are looking for in return. Most of the cards I have to trade are cards prior to 2006, many of them HOF players.

2. Kronozio
    Quite certain I have quite a few from the years you have listed. Send me a PM if you're still looking and I'll sort thru what I have and let you know.

scottmichael, i am always looking for nolan ryan cards i don't have. PLMK what you have from 2004-2016 unless you have some game used or autographs older than those years. I have almost all base cards and inserts prior to 2004. thanks for the response. Gene
    Last edited by gmessick2; 12-14-2016 at 06:23 PM.

Do you have a list of needs. I have been collecting Nolan for over 25 years. Have tons of extras. LMK thanks Chris.
    Always looking for serial numbered Nolan Ryan cards. Also looking for 05 leaf sportscasters, 05 playoff biography, 05 zenith epix, and 04 leaf exhibits Nolan Ryan's. Now looking for Tiffany, opc and colored parallels

Nolanfan, sorry, i do not have a list of nolan ryan needs. I do need all the Topps Sterling cards through 2016 and Sweet Spot cards after 2005. I have most of the 2016 topps inserts. Almost all the cards i need are after 2005 to the present. I am looking hard now for Panini Pulsar National Convention cards. Sorry that i cannot be more help. There are lots of cards i need, but many also that i don't care whether i get or not. I like ryan cards that are flashy and beautiful, plus i am interested in any game used and autographs that i don't have, that is my main priority. If you can help, i would appreciate it. I may have some nolan ryan cards that you can use as i also have many duplicates. But i will trade for any card, (base, insert, GU, parallel, auto) that i don't have. thanks, Gene