Thread: 2016/17 traders and wants

2016/17 traders and wants

Lekonmen yg gone just Matheson canvas left

Nylander And Marner gone

We are looking for Leafs rookies from 2016/17 products, the 2 Hawks canvas young guns from this year, Hawks cards, Morgan Rielly jersey from 2016/17 upper deck, Eichel CCP, Crosby and Miller Franchise Force,2016/17 young guns and MVP puzzle pieces.
    Last edited by kdmmw; 12-17-2016 at 10:27 AM.

Interested in 4 of your green parkhurst. Tkachuk and Aho first then the 2 Leafs Marner and Nylander.
    Have some of this years young guns. Who do you need? Have the rielly GJ from this year UD. White piece though.

Please check my tradepage for the Bigras Canvas YG.
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    wantlist: Hidden Content

Looking for Buffalo Bills and HOFers auto/GU in football and Auston Matthews & vintage players GU/autos in hockey

Interested in your YG's and YG's cnavas. I do not have any of your wants but perhaps you might be interested in something in my bucket???

Any Leaf roomies here that would interest you:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...to-Maple-Leafs
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

sweet trade..
    - ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-
    heres my bucket

Hidden Content