Does anyone know what hotels away teams stay in?

I live in South Dakota and do a lot of traveling all over the country for sporting events. When I do, I stay at hotels, and sometimes I am even lucky enough to stay at the hotels as some away teams. Through that I have met guys like Joe Montana, Brian Urlacher, Curtis Granderson, and a few other players to name a few.

This next week I have a football game in Minneapolis at US Bank Stadium, and the day after that, the Colts play the Vikings. I am hoping to stay in the same hotel as the Colts in the off chance of meeting some of their players.

I just thought it would be cool to hear from the community and see if any one knows where some teams stay at.

2. Kronozio

Too bad, I just joined the forums recently. We went to that game and stayed in the Colts hotel. You basically need to know someone with the team or organization or the hotel to do that. Luckily we are friends with the family of a Colts player. They stayed at the JW Marriott connected to the Mall of America. This was the first NFL team to stay there this year. It's not always the same place each week. The hotel rooms at the JW cost over $300 but we got the team/family rate of $130. I think our kids liked running around the hotel getting autographs more than the game. Good luck in your future travels.