Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSA 10 Crosby Young Guns

Please Note - ari4l2010 will ship to the following countries: US, Canada and EU Countries

PSA 10 Crosby Young Guns

Testing the waters on this guy. Will entertain high end trades. McDavid 9.5 FWA would be great.

Last edited by ari4l2010; 12-20-2016 at 08:54 PM.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Its crazy what these go for now eh .... I remember having BGS 9.5 copies go in and out the door multiple times in a year .... being a card so easy to move and so easily acquirable ( for the right stuff of course )

Happy to have held onto my last, because somehow the 10s and 9.5s are getting harder and harder to come by
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by canucksfan007 View Post
    Its crazy what these go for now eh .... I remember having BGS 9.5 copies go in and out the door multiple times in a year .... being a card so easy to move and so easily acquirable ( for the right stuff of course )

Happy to have held onto my last, because somehow the 10s and 9.5s are getting harder and harder to come by
    It's crazy what the last couple of BGS 9.5 and PSA 10 copies have sold for Steffan! Like you said, these things passed hands easily before and with regularity. I stockpiled quite a few of them and just seeing what I can get for them.

Beauty card! I pulled one back in 2007, sent it to PSA and it came back a 10. Only got $400us for it then. Wish I held onto it. Also, wish I had the funds for the one you are selling. Free bump, good luck with your sale!
    Collecting Ryan Murphy. Always looking to add PC Cards. Show me what you have to trade or sell!

Was looking back into my records ...... and discovered I paid $280US shipped for the copy I own right now

With where the dollar was back in 2014 compared to now, not to mention the price increase ..... id say I did quite well =P
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by canucksfan007 View Post
    Was looking back into my records ...... and discovered I paid $280US shipped for the copy I own right now

With where the dollar was back in 2014 compared to now, not to mention the price increase ..... id say I did quite well =P
    Most definitely!

Trying to send you a message but your inbox is full...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast