Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling my Entire Wrestling Collection.

The only two I'm not sure if I want to move are the 2 Hogan Event Worn cards in there. Everything else I'm open to selling. Also would trade for hockey. https://flic.kr/s/aHskQsBreY

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

What are you looking for in hockey in return for the lot? And do I have anything in the bucket for the whole lot?

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    What are you looking for in hockey in return for the lot? And do I have anything in the bucket for the whole lot?
    I collect mainly Philadelphia Flyers as far as my Personal Collection goes. I usually have a difficult time checking photo bucket anymore due to the increasing amount of popups, advertisements that redirect me to other pages but I'll try and see if I see anything that catches my attention. Sorry to you both for the delay in response, I hadn't been on much since before the holiday.

Just out of curiosity how much you looking to get for all of it

Quote Originally Posted by snf_sportscollect View Post
    Just out of curiosity how much you looking to get for all of it
    Pm coming your way.

all of them

Quote Originally Posted by CasualCollector28 View Post
    On what?

$55 dlvd/OBO (Please no lowballing) for everything (Hogans included) 22 cards total.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast