Thread: Christmas baseball lot two

Christmas baseball lot two

Blowing out cards for Christmas. You get everything pictured for 18 pp gift or 19.25 regular. Includes Ryan Zimmerman rc auto, Rollie Fingers auto, Greg Maddox jersey, Randy Johnson jersey and the rest. The fingers and Zimmerman should almost be worth the price alone.

image.jpg

image.jpg

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Who is the "catcher" ? Also, would you take $15 cash for the "lot"? PLMK. Thanks. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

ivan rodriguez nt jersey numbered out of 99 I believe..

I will do 17. Any lower and it is pretty ridiculous. The fingers auto and the zimmerman auto are worth that.

Okay, $17 is fine. Do you take cash? If so, please post our deal (I'll confirm). Have a good afternoon. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

Scott - I've just confirmed our deal. Thanks. I'll try to get me end mailed tomorrow, Friday at the latest. Have a good night. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney