So I bought one of those fifty dollar 2016 Contenders boxes from Target for luckily $20.

They mismarked, my good fortune and loss at the same time.

I pulled a couple inserts of no real mention and not a single base rookie.

Hits

150 Points instead of the guaranteed auto - Insert colorful language here.
    Alex Collins "Rookie Ticket Event worn jersey"
    Tyler Boyd "Rookie Ticket Event worn jersey"

2. Kronozio
    how much are they supposed to go for if they were mistakenly marked at 20?

EDIT: sorry just saw your title, $50 ouch that doesnt seem worth the price.
    Last edited by imi26dude; 12-14-2016 at 05:02 PM.
    Collecting:
    Basketball: LeBron James, De'Aaron Fox, Skal Labissiere, Dwyane Wade
    Football: Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, Khalil Mack, Randy Moss

Those base "jersey" cards are essentially just an insert card, no auto, does not seem even close to being worth a $50 price tag!

I am thinking it isn't even worth it at $20!

You know the product is bad when you get it for more than 50% off and it still is a pretty crappy break
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I've bought several different boxes of football cards this season and not been impressed by any of them. Hope they have some better looking cards next year.

I saw those at Walmart last week while searching for old Topps Chrome boxes, which they had two of still a few weeks back. Along with Absolute and Prestige.

The three brands I used to love to collect, although it still seems weird to see Contenders in a retail store like Target or Walmart.

I passed on all of it. With 5 year redemptions (Julio's Contenders), and points, Panini has broken the habit for me at places like Target and Walmart. I still look but now I walk out without any cards, and that used to NEVER happen. I'd buy anything football, back in the day.

Thanks for the reminder.

My Target didn't have these, instead they had boxes with 2 autos and 2 "jerseys" for $99.99! Panini
    Hidden Content - Have/Want lists, Breaks + More! Hidden Content
    I collect these players: Hidden Content , Hidden Content + NY Giants, Yankees, LeBron James, Shaq!
    01/10/10 - 500th Dave Winfield Card -- 08/28/11 - 600th Card -- 01/27/12 - 700th Card -- 05/15/16 800th Card!

Purchase one of the Contenders $50 boxes w/2 jerseys and an auto per box on average. Also got 2 crappy jerseys and a 150 pt card. Are there actually any autos in the boxes????
    November 2010 Beckett Supercollector
    Collecting Witten/Emmitt/Dak/Lilly (Mainly autographs)
    Hidden Content