Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

2 points

Leaderboard by tomorrow night

I'll reply to the comments in my site wide post set for Thursday night or Friday morning. There is some valid points asked here that I want to address

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins Dallas Cowboys
    See eriedmo's Items on eBay

Agree with Emmitt fan, I try to upload everycard i have on here and try to stay up to date with it. I for one love that i can look at the cards i have without getting all the boxes down. But it does seem like not everyone on here is using this awesome feature. Hopefully we can get more people to use it.

PS. Keep up the great work on the site.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

Agree with Emmitt fan, I try to upload everycard i have on here and try to stay up to date with it. I for one love that i can look at the cards i have without getting all the boxes down. But it does seem like not everyone on here is using this awesome feature. Hopefully we can get more people to use it.

PS. Keep up the great work on the site.

I agree I love the inventory manager and it is so easy for threads where people are looking for a specific team or player to check my inventory and see what I have. I have over 50,000 cards entered and still have probably 100,000 or more still to be catalogued.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

I love the inventory manager, been using it since day one. I have over 12,000 cards uploaded and scanned in it. Its great being able to see what all i have without going through my boxes and boxes of cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm pretty sure most people don't even know what the Inventory Manager is on here so to get rid of it or to call it a failure would be very premature. The previous owner and staff never really promoted it and to this day you will find a ton of threads of people asking for a free checklist of all the cards of a player. I mean if you renamed the button free player checklists you'd probably get a ton more activity on it. If I recall the guy who helped make it wasn't English speaking to the site really never had a good how to use the IM video.

I believe it to be a big asset to this site and an advantage over many other sites that do not have it but the problem is nobody knows about it. Maybe an introductory PM to new members? Stickied threads in every forum? Some yellow banner at the top of the site? I mean it would be one thing if everyone knew about it and it was widely panned but most have never even tried it out because they don't know about it.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins Dallas Cowboys
    See eriedmo's Items on eBay

Yea i think its needs to be talk about more or something to get more people using it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

I'm pretty sure most people don't even know what the Inventory Manager is on here so to get rid of it or to call it a failure would be very premature. The previous owner and staff never really promoted it and to this day you will find a ton of threads of people asking for a free checklist of all the cards of a player. I mean if you renamed the button free player checklists you'd probably get a ton more activity on it. If I recall the guy who helped make it wasn't English speaking to the site really never had a good how to use the IM video.

I believe it to be a big asset to this site and an advantage over many other sites that do not have it but the problem is nobody knows about it. Maybe an introductory PM to new members? Stickied threads in every forum? Some yellow banner at the top of the site? I mean it would be one thing if everyone knew about it and it was widely panned but most have never even tried it out because they don't know about it.

Peter you are very accurate on all accounts of your first paragraph, but you do still have to hand it to Luc for getting it up and running as he did. French and all he still created a good working system.

Your second paragraph I can't agree with you any more because those are my exact sentiments, and I still think we members that use it should go the extra mile in our threads that we start up. To post up links to the IM, and shout it out in our titles. Like the one I have in the Hockey trading forum.

After all if you advertise it often enough, eventually the masses might just come on board.

One point of caution though I should point out. If the suggestion were ever to come to it(and it never should). I think it would be dangerous to make it mandatory to get people to use it for all members if you wanted to buy/sell/trade. I mean look at that other site that we all love our BV's for. Who uses that now for trading?
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Peter you are very accurate on all accounts of your first paragraph, but you do still have to hand it to Luc for getting it up and running as he did. French and all he still created a good working system.

He did nothing wrong. It was his job to make it and he did. The role out of it might have been premature though as nobody really knew how to use it. So when you had people ask questions in the beginning (when in theory the most people would have gotten a taste of it) the answers were few if any. So people stopped or couldn't use it which stunted the popularity of it. So I really don't blame him for that since his job was to build it, not to sell it to the public.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

anyway we can see a total uploaded for this month?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

2 points

Leaderboard by tomorrow night

anyway we can see a total uploaded for this month?

@scottkoz20 Another thing to do on site that keeps you up when it tells me I should be going to bed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast