Kronozio
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I could probably get to the 60,903 images goal. But only if you had all Pokemon, Yugioh, Magic the Gathering, & WWE Raw Deal sets on here. There is only 3 sets each of Pokemon, Yugioh, and Magic, not including parallel & promo sets. WWE Raw Deal sets are not here. Without those sets, I find it hard to believe anybody will be able to get that many images unless card back images are available to upload. Just my suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by karmy2005 View Post
    I could probably get to the 60,903 images goal. But only if you had all Pokemon, Yugioh, Magic the Gathering, & WWE Raw Deal sets on here. There is only 3 sets each of Pokemon, Yugioh, and Magic, not including parallel & promo sets. WWE Raw Deal sets are not here. Without those sets, I find it hard to believe anybody will be able to get that many images unless card back images are available to upload. Just my suggestion.
    this is something that I know @ShayneShark and the team is trying to work through the back log of items.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

as soon as im trained i can help with whatever needs done. i have a lot of free time i can devote.

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    this is something that I know @ShayneShark and the team is trying to work through the back log of items.
    have 5267 different cardinals cards
    Total Different Cardinals Autos: (210 MLB Players) Total cardinals autos: (310)
    Total baseball Autos: (724)
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by algooconsultants View Post
    What is everyone using to upload images

you just scan the card and add the image to the database

there are many tutorials on how to do it.
    have 5267 different cardinals cards
    Total Different Cardinals Autos: (210 MLB Players) Total cardinals autos: (310)
    Total baseball Autos: (724)
    Hidden Content

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234