Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    @ShayneShark reminded me Sunday night. I'll have this by the weekend
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by NBSII View Post
    For those of us (well, I can only speak for myself) that won't get close to 60,000 cards, will we still get 2 CC per approved upload? Also might I suggest maybe "mini" or monthly per team contest . Say like one month, pick a team from each sport (1 for Hockey, 1 for Football, 1 for Basketball, 1 for Baseball) or just one random team, and give a bonus to the person that puts in the most per that team (making people who upload, set the team for the cards they upload). Just typing as I'm thinking. Thanks.

I think I can understand why some don't add the teams, it sends you back to teams instead of back to the inventory where you started which means every time I add a team I have to hit the back button 4-5x to get back where I started so I don't have to add the card info and start again, then I have to refresh to see it
    But I still add the team if it isn't there
    Howdy, I mainly coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, Santa cards, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here: Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantsASupremeBeing View Post
    I think I can understand why some don't add the teams, it sends you back to teams instead of back to the inventory where you started which means every time I add a team I have to hit the back button 4-5x to get back where I started so I don't have to add the card info and start again, then I have to refresh to see it
    This doesn't need to be like that. All you have to do is copy the URL from whatever set you're adding and then just right click and then click Paste and Go. No more clicking back 4 or 5 times.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I collect Trout, Harper, Puig, Rizzo, W Myers, Darvish, Strasburg, Jeter, D Ortiz, G Sizemore, Tanaka, J Abreu, S Castro, Kris Bryant, J Soler, J Baez, A Alcantara, A Russell, Schwarber, Szczur, W Contreras, T Gretzky, Cespedes, Pollock, J Robinson, Ruth, T Williams, Musial, Cobb, Aaron, A.J. Green, Decker, J.J. Watt, Winston, Mariota, Beckham Jr., P Manning, W Payton, LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantsASupremeBeing View Post
    I wait until I get done for the ....(day, hour, card, cards, etc.) then hit "set team" and it goes back through all the cards that hadn't had a team set yet (that I entered image).
    Last edited by NBSII; 01-11-2017 at 05:47 PM.
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies. Emmitt Hidden Content .
    -My unofficial Emmitt card count (not counting 1 of 1's I don't have): 4,749/7,197 = 65% (different cards as of 10/22/17).(#ed=1,747, gu=602, autos=72, 1 of 1's=6)
    Hidden Content

I do the same

I wait until I get done for the ....(day, hour, card, cards, etc.) then hit "set team" and it goes back through all the cards that hadn't had a team set yet (that I entered image).
    have 5308 different cardinals cards
    Total Different Cardinals Autos: (210 MLB Players) Total cardinals autos: (310)
    Total baseball Autos: (724)

Oh my gosh, thank you! what a time saver!

Scott
    Hidden Content

Red Sox collector...current count 41,500+ different
    Hidden Content

This link should take you into the teams that need to be set for the cards you have uploaded.

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/team
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

any update on getting a link for month totals so far for january?

I have the 2017 Master List built.. It will take me a bit for the individual months

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/report/imageval/20
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    I have the 2017 Master List built.. It will take me a bit for the individual months

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/report/imageval/20

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast