Please Note - Dave Gollnick will ship to the following countries: Any Country

1986 Kmart memorable moments for trade

Im looking to trade the complete set.

1 George Bell
    2 Wade Boggs
    3 George Brett
    4 Jose Canseco
    5 Jack Clark
    6 Will Clark
    7 Roger Clemens
    8 Vince Coleman
    9 Andre Dawson
    10 Dwight Gooden
    11 Pedro Guerrero
    12 Tony Gwynn
    13 Rickey Henderson
    14 Keith Hernandez
    15 Don Mattingly
    16 Mark McGuire
    17 Paul Molitor
    18 Dale Murphy
    19 Tim Raines
    20 Dave Righetti
    21 Cal Ripen
    22 Pete Rose
    23 Nolan Ryan
    24 Benny Santiago
    25 Mike Schmidt
    26 Mike Scott
    27 Kevin Seitzer
    28 Ozzie Smith
    29 Darryl Strawberry
    30 Rick Sutcliffe
    31 Fernando Valenzuela
    32 Todd Worrell
    33 Robin Yount
    Collecting Topps Brewers, and PCs of Jonathan Lucroy, Paul Molitor, Robin Yount, and Ken Griffey Jr. Have a want list that's titled "My want Topps".

Don't know whether you are interested in cards of players before they reached the ML level, but I have a complete set of 31 cards of the 2015 Southern Lg "AA" All Stars including at least 8 players who have already reached the ML level, or a 2016 set of the Florida State League "high A" All Stars (25 cards) waiting in the wings. I'd consider 1 of those 2 groups for trade for the 1986 K-Mart set.

No, I'm not interested in either of those sets. Thank you
    Collecting Topps Brewers, and PCs of Jonathan Lucroy, Paul Molitor, Robin Yount, and Ken Griffey Jr. Have a want list that's titled "My want Topps".