Lemieux, Crosby, Malkin PC Additions

Been about 9 months or so since my last S&T, so I’ve got quite a few cards to show. Make sure you scroll to the bottom!!

Couple Matt Murray RC’s. Going to pick up a Cup RPA of his eventually, just can’t justify spending big $ right not due to the holidays.

Evgeni Malkin

Various 2013-14 Select Prizm and Fire On Ice Parallels. Would love to find the Black Prizm 1/1.

2009-10 SPA Signs of the Times

Sidney Crosby

2006-07 Fleer Hot Prospects Hotograph

2010-11 The Cup Limited Logos. Love this card, one of my new favorites.

2013-14 Select Prizm and Fire on Ice Parallels. Really like the look of these, hence my attempt at the rainbow. Black 1/1, anyone??!!

2013-14 National Treasures Crazy 8’s and Game Used Booklets. I personally like booklets, and love both of these cards.

2015-16 SPGU Blue Auto. Simple, yet sharp looking. My cheapest Crosby auto so far.

Mario Lemieux

2010-11 The Cup Stanley Cup Signatures Lemieux/Francis /25. A simply gorgeous card. I’ve always felt that Francis is one of the most underrated players of all time.

2011-12 The Cup Signature Patches /35. A new favorite, a beautiful card.

2013-14 Prime Black 1 of 1. Anyone have any of the other parallels?

2013-14 Select Prizm and Gold Prizm /10. Need the others!

2015-16 OPC Platinum Retro Orange /150. Really like this design, am having trouble finding the other parallels. Help?

2016 Leaf Genesis Hockey Lore /3

Now for the coup de gras!!!

2013-14 National Treasures Frozen Treasures Auto Patch 2/5. Spent quite a bit on this one, but I think this card is sick, and it goes well with the below:

The “Rainbow”! Super stoked to get all three. They look sick next to each other.

Well, there ya have it. Thanks for looking, comments welcome and encouraged!!

2. Kronozio

Incredible additions, love the Crosby's here. Well done from top to bottom ! :)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Love the Lemieuxs!
    Looking for Run For The Cup cards from 1996-97 Black Diamond #/100.

Wow!! Some sweet additions for sure!!
    I have an UD Black Trios Malkin/ ,Ovechkin/Kovalchuk $60 for trade if interested.
    Thanks

definitely some nice additions..Ed

Beautiful cards! Especially that last Mario 2/5!