S1 Beautiful sharks patch of lil Joe SSP

I stopped at a card shop while doing some running around and grabbed two packs of S1 and landed this beauty! One of the nicest patches i have seen from Series one that's for sure and restores my faith in loose packs ( Normally always burns me if i don't buy a full box). Open to sell or trade as its not needed in my collection. Let me know what you guys think

What are you interested in? Check out my bucket.
    SHARKS and CAPITALS Fan +++ Tomas Hertl cards: 512 & counting Hidden Content ...... Hidden Content
    Whales: 03-04 Topps Pristine Die-Cut Gold Refractor #67 Sergei Gonchar (#/33)

Gotta love those UD Game Patches. I like how patches fill up the smaller-windowed cards. It's a really nice look, especially when you have a patch like that bursting out!

Wonderful SP'd patch card /15. Well done here on just 2 packs.

This should get you something nice in return :)

Congrats on the hit !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Sure is a sweet patch!! congrats on the nice pull..

What would you be looking for in trade

Anyone need this? Sale or trade