Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Looking for Malcolm Mitchell, Leonard Floyd and Keith Marshall. Bring them in

lmk what you have and what you want. Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Trade List)
    Hidden Content (Game used)
    Hidden Content (Auto's)
    I go by trade value, if you want sell value sell your card and buy the one you want. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Hi there, I have this one to trade,

58) 2016 Donruss Malcolm Mitchell RC #386 Blue Press Proof

Interested in your jimmy g bowman sterling thanks
    Wantlist...
    -2012-present Bowman Chrome first year baseball stuff.
    -Football Semistar-Star Finest, Topps Chrome, Bowman Chrome, Platinum RCs and Refractors
    -Always interested in buying via Paypal lots of stuff I collect or star refractor lots in baseball and football.

Quote Originally Posted by ILLRIMESAYA View Post
    Hi there, I have this one to trade,

58) 2016 Donruss Malcolm Mitchell RC #386 Blue Press Proof

Interested in your jimmy g bowman sterling thanks
    I have that one. Thanks tho
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Auto's)
    I go by trade value, if you want sell value sell your card and buy the one you want. Sorry if I offended anyone.

bump
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Auto's)

You probably already have it, but just checking:
    Malcolm Mitchell 2016 clear vision /999
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies. Emmitt Hidden Content .
    -My Emmitt Smith card count: 4,904 different cards as of 8/25/18. (#ed=1,849, gu=620, autos=89, 1 of 1's=11)
    Hidden Content
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 8,507 cards (5,429 different base, 3,078 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by NBSII View Post
    You probably already have it, but just checking:
    Malcolm Mitchell 2016 clear vision /999
    I need that one. Have the one #49 tho. Don't have any Emmitt's left. Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Auto's)

Quote Originally Posted by mlbplb View Post
    I need that one. Have the one #49 tho. Don't have any Emmitt's left. Malcolm
    Don't worry about it. Will send it to you. We can square up later sometime.
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies. Emmitt Hidden Content .
    -My Emmitt Smith card count: 4,904 different cards as of 8/25/18. (#ed=1,849, gu=620, autos=89, 1 of 1's=11)
    Hidden Content
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 8,507 cards (5,429 different base, 3,078 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by NBSII View Post
    Don't worry about it. Will send it to you. We can square up later sometime.
    You still have my address? Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Auto's)

Quote Originally Posted by mlbplb View Post
    You still have my address? Malcolm
    Yes, in trade manager from our last trade.
    Hidden Content

hey malcolm i have a keith marshall prizm auto if you need it. joe
    "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."

Nescit cedere

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast