Thread: Cleveland Indians Autos

Cleveland Indians Autos

I am looking to add to my personal collection of Indian Autos (I'm a tribe fan)

I only have a couple (Klubot, Frankie Lindor, Roger Dorn )

I am going to be specific with my request

*Must be in an Indian uniform (and have played for the Indians with a couple exceptions - Mejia)
    *Must be 35pt (regular thickness)
    *Must be in regular orientation
    *Sticker OK, prefer hardsigned
    *Looking for only 1 per player

Am VERY interested in Major League Movie Autos from Archives

I have $30/USD available, I might do 1 or multi deals.. depending on what is out there, post here please

Thanks,
    Scott
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Do you need these?

(Card isn't scratched up. That's just the scan)

I could do $20 shipped cash or money order for the whole lot if you are interested
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

+2.75 for bubble, otherwise pwe free

2016 Chrome Naquin $3
    2010 Sterling Tomlin $2 (sticker)
    2006 Topps 52 Gutierrez $1.50
    2014 Heritage Real One Moran $15
    2010 Sterling Santana $3 (sticker) - w/ small manufacture dent below o in auto

Attached Images Attached Images

I do have:
    T. J. House 15 Topps US CHA-TH

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Do you need these?

(Card isn't scratched up. That's just the scan)

I could do $20 shipped cash or money order for the whole lot if you are interested
    Also found a Travis Hafner autograph I could include. The price would be the same (good price shipped for all 4 just check eBay completed auctions).

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

ok - let me play catchup

pwaldo - I think I need to add a caveat that I will only take a Carmona with his real name Seriously, with the Hafner, post it for $20. I'll send you a PM

bigmo1979 - are the Sterling thicker or regular size?

royer - I might have found a house locally

camco - the only one I would be interested in is the JRam (though I think I have one that I need to locate here)
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    ok - let me play catchup

pwaldo - I think I need to add a caveat that I will only take a Carmona with his real name Seriously, with the Hafner, post it for $20. I'll send you a PM

camco - the only one I would be interested in is the JRam (though I think I have one that I need to locate here)
    Jram $15

Regular... I say no thicker than a heritage/A&G at most

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    ok - let me play catchup