Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Over 350 BRAVES Relic Cards FT/FS

I have over 350 Braves Relic Cards (Game Used) for sale or for trade for similar Braves (or Phillies) cards that I need.

Have a look and let me know if there's a trade in our future.....

Braves: http://s980.photobucket.com/user/Bob...?sort=4&page=1

Chipper Jones: http://s980.photobucket.com/user/Bob...?sort=4&page=1

I collect BRAVES and Phillies (In a pinch) !!!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    If you leave a post and people respond to it, please have the decency to REPLY !!!!!

2. Kronozio
    If you leave a post and people respond to it, please have the decency to REPLY !!!!!

Plenty of cards available for the BRAVES fan !!!!!

message me..interested in some Chipper cards
    Last edited by 10braves; 06-06-2017 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 10braves View Post
    message me..interested in some Chipper cards
    I sent a PM a while ago.....

STILL looking to trade for Phillies and Braves !!!!!

Plenty of BRAVES relics for trade : http://s980.photobucket.com/user/Bob...?sort=4&page=1

Anything in particular your looking from the two teams you collect. Just lmk as I seen a patch I might be interested in.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    Anything in particular your looking from the two teams you collect. Just lmk as I seen a patch I might be interested in.

DON
    Just looking for any Phillies and Braves cards that I don't have yet.....and I have close to 50,000 so far.
    Thanks!
    Bob

Hi Bob,

I am interested in the Aaron Asham 2006-07 OPC Swatch and The Tundra Tandems 2010 Bobby Ryan and James Van Reimsdyk.

I have older OPC cards 1984, 85, 86, Some early 90's as well. I think what I have is pretty common stuff. Do you have a list or is it better to send you what I have for the Phillies and Braves?
    Click Here For..Hidden Content
    Click Here For..Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast