Mailday: PC whale from the 90's and colors

Had two bubble mailers on the desktop today when I came home for good after a short stint in another city for work. And the cards in them was great!
    The first one was from ebay. A nice 2010-11 Artifacts Patches Gold #41 Daniel Briere /15 with 3clr + 2clr patches. The second one was not from ebay, even if it was listed there. I´ve been talking to Nick about it before, but the price was too high. After more than a year without speaking about it we started negotiating about the card again. And we came to an agreement. And now I´m a happy camper. Not often you see a 1/1 from the 90´s. 1998-99 SPx Top Prospects Spectrum #48.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Awesome 1/1. Those tough parallels from the 90's look excellent, and this one if a great example of that. Congrats on the fantastic additions to your Briere collection!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price