Looking for Golden State Warriors...Curry, Klay, Durant, Draymond, Iguodola etc

Hey guys,

Currently wanting to acquire some cards of these guys. Do prefer in a Golden State uniform unless rookie year.

I like base, inserts, parallels and relics. Mostly interested in trading but also open to buying for the right deal.

Bulk lots of base/inserts would be nice but can do 1-3 card deals etc.

If it calls for it I don't mind receiving stuff in a plain white envelope.

Let me know if you are down for dealing and what you are seeking in return. I have a little of all sports but not much in the area of relics or autographs at the moment.

Some things I have to trade offhand are 125 unique Lebron base/inserts and quite a few extra Curry base/inserts/parallels.

I will be around to check responses each day.

Thanks.

2. Kronozio
    I have a small 20 card lot or so of Chris Mullin cards if you have any Dirk Cards for it. I also do Nascar.
    Collect all Texas Rangers, Nolan Ryan, Dirk Nowitzki, Joey Logano, & Jeff Gordon.
    Hidden Content
    Check out my new Podcast Show Dave & Dal Show Hidden Content
    EPH 2:8-10