One Box of 2015-16 Anthology - A Bit of Haute Couture

I went to the LCS traders night and with no new release of interest I decided to go with the Anthology at a great price. Although I didn't get any really big names or PCs I was pleased with both the content and the appearance of the contents as follows:

15/16 Panini Anthology Tyler Toffoli Full Coverage Jersey Black FC-10 32/99
    15/16 Panini Anthology Malcolm Subban Home and Native Land Autograph HNL-6 207/299
    15/16 Panini Anthology Logan Couture Massive Materials Patch MM-47 34/99Nice Four Colour Piece
    15/16 Panini Anthology Ilya Kovalchuk Massive Materials MM-72 033/170 Thick Black and White Piece (Letter?)
    15/16 Panini Anthology Matt Irwin Sizeable Signatures Autograph SS-MI 164/299 White
    15/16 Panini Anthology Bo Horvat Sizeable Signatures Autograph SS-BH 063/299 Blue
    15/16 Panini Anthology Brendan Shanahan Tetrad Materials TM-32 089/199 Four Nice Pieces
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Pete, trade you my OPC platinum blue auto Lazar for your Subban auto card, both are booked at $20, lmk, thanks,
    Grant

Nice patch!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Quote Originally Posted by gummer11 View Post
    Pete, trade you my OPC platinum blue auto Lazar for your Subban auto card, both are booked at $20, lmk, thanks,
    Grant
    Grant, That would have worked except I have that Lazar already.

Pete
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.