Who Needs a Tea Kettle When You've Got M. Keetley!

Terribletitle I know, but I could think of nothing clever for this guy. Here is day twoof my three day haul of goodies!

Bornon April 27, 1986 in Medicine Hat, Alberta, Matt Keetley was a solid prospectcoming from the Medicine Hat Tigers of the WHL. Drafted 158th overall byCalgary in the 2005 draft, Keetley turned pro in 2007-08 after completing hisjunior career. Keetley was the back-up goalie for the Quad City Flames of theAHL for the majority of the season, posting respectable numbers for a prorookie. While on call-up by the Calgary Flames early on in the season on November5, 2007, Keetley made his NHL debut when he replaced Miikka Kiprusoff betweenthe pipes against Colorado. Keetley played just over nine minutes and stoppedtwo shots in the team's 4-1 defeat. The following season, he maintained veryaverage numbers in the AHL and decent numbers in his brief stint in the ECHL. In2009-10, his AHL numbers improved, though his ECHL numbers slipped. He also gotan additional call-up to the parent club but never got to play again. For thenext two seasons, he struggled to regain his form he found so early on in hiscareer and after a season with the Bakersfield Condors of the ECHL, Keetleyretired from play at the young age of 25.

Inhis career, Keetley recorded an 0-0-0 record in 1 NHL game, recording a0.00GAA, and a 1.000% save average.

Thepiece you are looking at right now is a 2008-09 Calgary Flames pre-seasonsweater worn by Matt Keetley. Despite its limited use, it does feature somenoticeable wear which is always a plus for pre-season gear.

AcquiredFrom: Meigray Group with LOA

Datesof Game Use: Unknown number of games in 2008-09 pre-season

Photomatched:No

Hidden Content
    Irbe Supercollection Hidden Content
    Bruce's Goaltending Museum: Hidden Content

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    Sweet!! You must have quite the collection of game worn jerseys.. I see alot of these posts from you. Congrats on the new addition..

Very nice sweater! I have a soft spot for the Flames, and this is a nice jersey!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Nice piece for sure. This guy had all the talent necessary, just a pee poor attitude. Played here in the hometown and thought his "crap" did not stink. Is now selling real estate. So much talent and promise!!
    Collect Crown Royale, OPC & McD

[Trade List/Wantlist: Hidden Content

Photogallery of OPC PC: Hidden Content