Thread: Brett Favre Misspelling Found

Brett Favre Misspelling Found

I just noticed that
    1994 Playoff Contenders #71 Brett Favre Front
    has his name spelled Farve.

I have not seen this misspelling documented before. It seems this is a quite common card. Am I the first to notice this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    It seems to be a common thing for card companies to spell his name wrong. I think he has to be the most misspelled player in football ever.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Is there a site that contains all the cards that are misspelled? Other than his rookie year, I can find no others (except this one) that contains a misspelling. His name is spelled oddly though.....

Quote Originally Posted by gtrfletch View Post
    Is there a site that contains all the cards that are misspelled? Other than his rookie year, I can find no others (except this one) that contains a misspelling. His name is spelled oddly though.....
    I doubt a site like that would exist but I know this card has the spelling wrong and it is from 1996:

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

You should be able to find a list on Beckett. Just narrow the search and add in "ER' or "ERROR", and see what pops up.

And try both spellings.

I use this for checking errors in diff sports when uploading and theres variations

http://www.tradingcarddb.com/

It has it listed as an uncorrected error

Apparently they don't know about this one

Howdy, I mainly coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, Santa cards, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here: Hidden Content

Hidden Content