Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Looking to mass trade for Rockies

Name your team and I'll give you a count on what I have to trade. Most cards I have are from the mid 90s thru 2000s. I'm not keeping the good ones and sending trash. It'll be a mix of base, inserts and parallels. Whatever I have for that team goes.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Do you have any gu and/or auto's of Orioles and/or Nationals? If so, I have seven gu and/or auto's of Rockies available.

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    Do you have any gu and/or auto's of Orioles and/or Nationals? If so, I have seven gu and/or auto's of Rockies available.
    Sorry I don't have any at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny1990 View Post
    Cincinnati Reds
    I'm looking thru them now for some. Found some Griffeys, Jay Bruce RC and a random auto. I can get you a full count of all the Reds I have if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballdave View Post
    What brands?
    Upper Deck, Topps, Donruss, Bowman, Goudey and the like. Just random stuff from the mid 90s thru 2000s mostly. There's the odd 80s/early 90s card but not many at all for any team (maybe 2 or 3 for most teams and maybe up to 10 from the 80s/early 90s at worst) and some newer stuff from a pack I'd pick up here or there the last few years. I take the Rockies out and stored the rest away is all. Any stars from the era are still there. Inserts etc all there.

Quote Originally Posted by camsue View Post
    Orioles
    Roughly 150 Orioles I believe. I'll double check.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast